Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sweet Pea

Hallo Copic Marker fans!

Today it is my first post here on the Copic Marker Europe Blog.
Es ist meine erste Veröffentlichung meiner Arbeit im Copic Marker Europe Blog.

I want to show you this card, the image is from Sweet Pea.
Ich möchte Euch heute diese Karte mit dem "Sweet Pea" Bildnis vorstellen.

Of course, I did the coloring with the Copic Markers! I tried to keep the coloring soft and subtle on the image.
Natürlich habe ich zum einfärben Copic Marker verwendet und versucht, die Farben in natürlicher und sanften Nuancen zu halten.

For the skin I used E13, E11, E00, E000.
Die Folgenden Farben habe ich für die Hautfarbe benutzt E13, E11, E00, E000.

For the hair I used E39, E37, E15 and for the darker shades I used E29.
Für die Haare E39, E37, E15 und für dunkle Schattierung E29.

I love this hair color because it is like Mahoney Brown.
Die Haarfarbe gefällt mir sehr gut, es kommt der Farbe Mahoney Brown sehr nah.

For the dress & butterfly I used E43, YR24, Y21.
Für das Kleid und Schmetterling gebrauchte ich E43, YR24, Y21.

For the wings & other butterfly I used YG17, YG13, YG11.
Für die Flügel und den zweiten Schmetterling YG17, YG13, YG11.

For the shadows around the image I have used W7, W5, W3 and W1. I love those colors of grey because they have a warm tone in it ... well, that is why the first letter is a W (W=Warm Grey).
Für die Schattierung und das Bildnis herum W7, W5, W3 and W1. Ich mag die grauen Farben besonders gerne da diese Wärme ausstrahlen.

I hope you enjoyed my first card here on the Copic Marker Europe Blog and inspired you with my coloring.
Nun hoffe ich, das ich mit meiner ersten Karte hier beim Copic Marker Europe Blog Dich inspirieren und begeistern konnte.

Hugs,
Marley

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely contrast on the colors ... subtle & luminous green vs brown - love the big eyes too!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours and colouring Marley..the image is so lovely..love the layers and all the details..very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kreativmonster said...

This is soooo beautiful! I love everything about it! The colour-combo, the choice of material, the sketch, the details - just everything!

corryskaart said...

hallo marly
dit is een geweldig mooie kaart en prachtig gekleurd,TOPPIE!!
groetjes van corry

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow marley gorgeous card, great colours and coloring.

greetings karin

Lydia Boode said...

Marley what a very beautiful card. Great coloring and wonderful papers. Everything is correct and matched.
Hugs Lydia

Erna said...

Just beautifull !!!!
perfect color match.

Hugs Erna

Diny Sprakel said...

Marley, in een woord geweldig, het hele plaatje klopt, kleuren, contrasten en schaduwen. You did it all. Groet Diny

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, love the image you have chosen and the colours and of course your superb colouring. Hugs Tracy x