Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Beautiful Belle

Hi Copic Fans


I've been playing with Digi images again to make my card for you today.  I love to make larger cards and so having the freedom to make my image whatever size I need is fabulous.  I also love colouring larger images with my Copic Markers.   The image I used this time is called Belle and is from Saturated Canary.
Für meine heutige Karte für euch habe ich wieder ein digitales Motiv verwendet. Ich liebe es, größere Karten zu machen, daher ist es für mich toll, die Größe des Motivs so wählen zu können, wie ich es möchte. Außerdem liebe ich es, größere Motive mit meinen Copic Markern zu kolorieren. Das Motiv, das ich dieses Mal verwendet habe, heißt Belle und ist von  Saturated Canary.


Here's a close-up of the coloured image
Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme des kolorierten Motivs


Copics Used:
Verwendete Copics:

Skin/Haut: E000, E00, E21
Lips/Lippen: V05
Hair/HaareE41, E43, E44, E47
Eyes/Augen: B12
Jeans: B60, B63, B66
Top/Oberteil: BV0000, BV000, BV01, BV02, V01, V04, V05
Shoes/Schuhe: C00, C2, C4
Bag/Tasche: V01, V05
Phone/Telefon: N1, N3, N5, N7


Other items used on this project are: 
Andere für dieses Projekt verwendete Gegenstände:

Papers and Card: From my Stash
Papier und Cardstock: Aus meinem Vorrat
Sentiment Stamp: Indigo Blu
Textstempel: Indigo Blu
Ribbon: From my stash
Band: Aus meinem Vorrat
Buttons - Stampin' Up
Knöpfe: Stampin' Up 



Thanks for visiting our blog today.  I hope you like my card.
Danke, dass ihr heute unseren Blog besucht. Ich hoffe, meine Karte gefällt euch.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Jaylon Neot said...

I like this soft gorgeous colour scheme great stitching. The buttons are such a fantastic addition and ribbon is fabulous.

no parking signs

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card, really cute image, the whole thing is truly lovely hugs Karen x

franzesjoi said...

pretty card!! :)

Anonymous said...

ohlala sexy Penni girl ... great card!