Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

flutter by...

Dear Copic Lovers,

Angie fluttering by... to show you this sweet SOG (Some Odd Girl) Card,
I've created in soft pastel colours.


I chose only dotted papers in 3 different pastell tones for my butterfly dies in 3 sizes. On my computer I just created the sentiment myself to surround the sitting "Chill Kaylee" (Digi-Stamp by SOG). I absolutely love these images and to colour them with my Copic Markers. The images are so impressing that I love to keep the card layouts mostly clean to keep the focus on the image.


For my coloration I've used the Copic Sketch Markers No.:
HAIR - E40 / E41 / E42 / E43 / E44
SKIN - E00 / E11 / E21 / E50 / CHEEKS - R21 / R30
SHIRT - RV000 / RV00 / RV10 / RV11 / RV34
SHORT, SHOES, EYES & RIBBON - BG70 / BG72 / BG75
SOCKS - YG91 / YG93 / YG95
SHADOWING - T1 / T2 / T3

Wish you a wonderfull weekend,
Angie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Angie, she's gorgeous!

Franz♥ said...

Totally love your style Angie!

Hugs, Franz.