Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Funny girl


Hello copic fans,

It's my turn today (Wenda) to show you a card, I made one with a digi from Redonkadoodles
I think this is a funny digi and that it's why I love to colour this one.
The corners I made with the melting pot and finished with perfect pearls.


Because this is a card for all kind of opportunities I didn't put a text on it yet.



The colors I just are :

Skin : R22 - R20 - E11 - E00 - E000
Hair : N10 - N8 - N6 - N5 - N4 - N3 - B60
Rose : N8 - N6 - R89 - R85 - R83 - R81
Gray : N4 - N3 - N3 - N2 - N1 - N0
Background : C1 - C0 - C00

I hope I did inspire you with my card and wish you a nice day


3 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

SO-MUCH-FUN!!

Franz♥ said...

Yes, too funny Wenda! And stunning colouring as always!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

She is really funny.... and beautiful!