Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Greetings

Hi Everyone,

Are you all ready for christmas?  I'm all wrapped up and after I finish work on Christmas Eve will be so looking forward to spending time with the family and actually relaxing, I think it's the only time of year when I do eventually switch off from everything going on, so I am definitely looking forward to it.

Today's card is a little different as I made this for someone who loves Hannah Lynn, and why wouldn't you she is so beautiful.  The papers and sentiment are from the MayaDesign Vintage Frost Basics.


I have used the cool greys to colour the image and also added some B95, B93, B91 for the blue splats of paint.


I would like to take this opportinity to thank you all for your comments throughout the year and to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Franz♥ said...

Hi Tracy! Love the Black and White colouring together with some touches of blue, fab and original card as always!

Hugs, Franz.