Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas tag

Hi! Kjersti here, and today - the 1.december, I have a tutorial for you. 
I'll show you how to use airbrush and copics to make lovely Christmas tags.
I start with a tag made of white Bazzill, using the big Sizzix/TH die

You also need diecuts and the paper they are cut from, FranTáge embossing, 
Emboss it Dabber, a heating tool, Opaque White and embellishments.

 Cover the tag with diecuts, I used stars this time, and start
airbrushing. As you can see I have used the "negative"
from the diecut for the small stars.
Colours used:
B39,B37,B34,BV29,BV25 

When you have finished the airbrush, cover the colored
stars with paper - I use Tombo Mono Liquid Glue
to make my masks stick to the paper. 

Dab Emboss It over the stars and cover with Fran Táge embossing

Here is my tag, finished with Opaque White, white&gold Fran Tàge
embossing and embellishments.

Thanks for your visit, hope I managed to inspire you! 
Wish you a wonderful December
Hugs Kjersti:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kersti!

Franz♥ said...

Great ode Kjersti, totally love the result!

Hugs, Franz.