Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Birthday


Hello copic fans,

It's my turn (Wenda) to show you alle a card, I made this card with a digi from Saturated Canary.
For the card I just "Vintage Autumn Basics" paper from "Maja Design".


The sky I made with the air-brush, the flowers I colort with distress inkt.


Color's I just are :

Skin : R22 - R20 - E11 - E00 - E000
Hair : E37 - YR24 - Y26 - Y15 - Y21
Blue : BV 17 - BV13 - BV02 - BV01
Brown : E43 - E42 - E41 - E40
Green : YG 25 - YG17 - YG67

I hope I did inspire you with this card and wish you a nice day.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! So beutiful colouring Wenda!!!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! So beutiful colouring Wenda!!!
Jasmina

Shazza said...

wow this is gorgeous x

Franz♥ said...

Omg your dress! Stunning work as always Wenda!

Hugs, Franz.

Chris_P said...

WOW this is gorgeous!!

Leanne said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the deep blues and her hair is perfect.