Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Three Days until Christmas!



Hello, dear Copic Fans,
Yes, there are only 3 days until Christmas, because here in Germany, we celebrate Christmas Eve on 24th of December.

To my shame I have to admit, that I have never been so far away from having as many Christmas Cards as I wanted to send as this year. This will not happen again, so I just do not stop producing Christmas Cards to have some ready for next Christmas.

This card I made on commission, my client wanted to have something about sewing on it. So when I saw cute little Henry from Whiff of Joy, I knew, I had to have him. Not only for this card, because a lot of my friends are sewing and so I have a cute image ready for cards for them as well.


There are more stamps about sewing at Whiff of Joy and this one is part of a set:


And there are cutting dies about sewing and they are of a very, very good quality:


So now, here comes my card:


The ticket stamp and die with the sentiment and the scissor are from Whiff of Joy, too,


the gorgeous snowflakes are dies from Noor! Design.

I hope, my client will like the card - I do! It was a lot of fun making it!


I used these Copic Markers:
Henry: E51, E53, E55, E01, E02
Bow: BG72, BG75
Twine: E53, E55, R05, E08, W4, YG05, G03, B95, B97
Cushion: B95, B97, W2, W4
Needle: W04
Shadows: W00, Wo, W1, W2, W4

I wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Big Hugs
Barbar/Kreativmonster

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Franz♥ said...

Lovely card and fab colouring Barbara, love it!

Hugs, Franz.