Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Marie Masquerade


Hello and Good Morning! 
I am Cristina Valenzuela, with a new card for the Copic Europe blog.

For my card this time, I have used a rubber stamp designed by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. 
There aren't many stamps from this artist, I love her. I really like the gothic and romantic air of her art.

I chose the black with pink to give a casual feel that reminds me of the burlesque style. 
I have added white paint, as you can see by the texture on her dress, which was applied using a brush so it is diffused the color. 
Everything else is Copics, Perfect Colouring Paper, which is my favorite to work with Copics. 
Lastly my choice of papers are from American Crafts, Plus One Collection.


Copic Colours:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11 and cheeks: RV21.
Hair: E44, E43, E41, E40.
Eyes: BG00, BG02, B24.
Boat: E49, E47.
Blacks, on dress and Mask: N3, N5, N7.
Feathers: R85, R81.
Golds on Mask and Boat: Y35, Y28, YR31, YR23.
Dress: R30, R81, R83, R85 and white acrilic paint.

See you soon! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments: