Followers

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Carousel

Hello everyone!

It's Vili here today and I want to show you one of my most favourite things connected to the childhood and to which I still feel a special gentleness.
The circus theme makes me turn back in time and surround myself with merry-go-rounds and ice-cream.
Maybe for this reason or maybe because of the colourful paper block,
while making a card for one little sweetie, who will turn 5 soon,
I was so inspired I decided to surprise her with one more pied subject.
So, because I wanted everything to be finished and full, I decorated a box, too, where the wonderment will be put.
The natural choice of stamp was Fair Carousel, combinated with Make It Crafty's Frenchie Claudine.
Of course, everything had to be childishly colourful and enjoyable,
so I prefered a combination of bright pink, red, and light blue, with some white accents added.
Here is what I got:


This is the card for the little pumpkin:






And that is what is hiding in the box:


I decided to surpise the birthday girl with an album,
where to put all the photos from the birthday party:



This time I changed my usual decorations - in the end of the edge I put a band of balls,
I thread some hearts on a leather tape and find a place for one really nice clown:


The album has 12 inner pages and its size is 21 to 21 cm.
I added a big pocket and 12 more carton pages, where, besides photos to be put,
a description can be added, too.



And this is the whole set fot the little princess:


These are the B-Day invitations which I made to look as curcus tickets:


Copics used:
Skin: E11, E50, E51
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47, E49 
Dress: BG10, BG53, BG75, BG78, W0, W3, W5
Icecream: E31, E33, E35, E37, E49, R32, R35, R37, R59, R81, R83, R85, R89
Carousel: R32, R35, R37, R59, R81, R83, R85, R89,
BG10, BG53, BG75, BG78, W0, W3, W5

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Vili  xxxx

2 comments:

Elena F Scrap said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ...... all the set.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Love it!