Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2015

"The last sad melody", Creamy Mami fan art by Suki Manga Art

Dear Copic friends, how are you?

Today I will show you a fan art inspired in "Creamy Mami".
 She is a magical girl and singer from an anime of 80's.

I hope you like it  ^___^



I used the following copic colours to create it:

Hair: RV04 - V12 - BV00 - V09
Skin and eyes: E000 - E00 - E11 - R20 - BG49 - V09 - B00 - B29
Dress: Y08 - Y06 - Y38 - E35 - W3 - C3

I used also a white ink pen to add little spots and shines


See you soon! (^_^)/

Suki Manga Art



3 comments:

Magda said...

You are a true artist!!
I am so impressed, the coloring of her skin and face looks so natural.
I have never such a beautiful coloring.
Amazing!!

Becky said...

wow! This is awesome.. You are awesome.. :)

Leanne said...

sugoi!! this is awemazing!! yep you're awesome!!