Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

Challenge #44: Paper Piecing!

Challenge #44

Hi everyone!

Deborah here for you with the super fun NEW challenge #44!
Thank you for all who participated to our latest challenge, it will be a hard time to choose a winner!
There are so many great entries!
The winner will be announced on the 4th of October. 

Our new challenge is:
Paper Piecing!
I just love to paperpiece some parts of an image. If it's has to be a quick card, you can win some time with it. Or it's a perfect solution if something went really wrong with your image. You don't have to start all over again

And here's my inspiration card for you. I've used "Oh, Snap!" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


And it's a shakercard! I love making shakercards lately. It's my second now and there will come more of them! 
I paperpieced her skirt. I always look for tiny designs on the papers wich I want to use for this technique. 


I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. The stars after the frame are silver, the sequins are bright pink. I cutted the little camera's out of the design paper.



I kept the card very simple.  I only added a bow and some pearls.

Here are the colours I've used for it:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: 100, N7, N5, N3
yellow bow: Y28, Y08, Y06, Y02, Y00
eyes: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
pink: BV29, RV69, RV17, RV13
blue: BV29, BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000
white: N5, N3, N1, C0

To enter, enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of Thursday October 29.
The winner will be announced on the first of November.

 
So now, it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible.

Hugs


Deborah

No comments: