Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Red Corvette

Hi! 
It's me again - Christina - and it's my turn to inspire you this first day in October!
My friend's daughter passed her drivers test and she is now driving around in her cute little red car.  All happy! I have this gorgeous stamp from Magnolia and it's perfect for a "Congrats on passing your driving test"-card.

I just love to color in red, especially with the pens I have used. Can you imagine I have only used one R-pen?


Diny taught me this colour-combo a few years ago and it´s my absolute favorite combo. The card itself had to be clean and simple, I wanted the car to shine. No flowers or other decorations. The text says "Congratulations on passing your driving test" and it's in Swedish.



Now - what pens if not reds?

Red T5-E19-08-R27
Grey N9-8-6-5-3-2-1

That's all folks! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x