Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hi Everyone, it's Sarit here today :)

Brrrrrrrr……. Its cold outside…….. My Christmas cards are almost done. Today, I'm sharing a card I made for a friend. On this card I used the Skater Wryn Digi Stamp from Tiddly Inks.


I know it's not the usual Christmas colours, I want it to be a bit different. I chose the BG family for the hair, I wanted it to be light and breezy and used light colours. On the face I used my usual face colours, but this time I didn’t take the dark colours so "far" just a tiny bit to emphasize the shadow.


I used acetate for the front and attached the image on it. On the hat and sleeves I added Aileen's true snow (love it!) 

 Here are the Copics I used...

Face: E000, E00, E21, E93 
Hair: BG10, BG11, BG32, BG13 
Hat: N0, N2, N1, N0 
Dress: YR61, YR63, YR68 
Gloves: BV00, BV02 
Skates: N0,N1,N3,N4 
Silver Pen 
Aileen's True Snow 

Thanks for stopping by.

 Big hugs


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Awww just soooo cute is your card sending lots of Christmas Wishes xx