Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2015

dreams are forever

This month I have 2 posts to share...
On the 7th I had an art journal page with a skin tutorial for you. Today I have  an art journal page to share, using the same techniques as on the 7th.
Again I used an image by the East Wind. 


First some layers with E00 and E01. Instead of using BV00 for the shading I used a blue hue, the B41. Keep adding layers until  you're happy with the result and then blend all layers together with the E0000. For the lips I used R20 and E04.



For the hair I used the B12, 14, 18 and 41. I started with  B18 and work my way back to the lightest blue, B12. Then go back to the darkest colour, add another layer to get more depth. 
For the dress I used YR61, 65 and 68.
The flowers and ribbons are coloured with Y19, 23,15 and YG03,05,17 and 67. I used the YR61, 65 and 68 for some of the flowers too. 



and this is the finished page...
The background is made with Dylusions Paints and stencils

The quote was found on the internet and handwritten with Molotov Markers and Multiliners by Copic. 

Have a fab Xmas and a very happy and creative 2016.
See you next year.



Miranda

2 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

absolutely stunning - makes me want to get out my journals and start creating! Thanks so much for your sharing your talent and the inspiration you generate!! Hugs

Tracy said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Miranda. I am curious though. How on earth did you print the digi stamp onto the journal page? I am quite new at digis and am always amazed at the different ways that people can use them :) Thank you so much for sharing