Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Love RED!

Hello Copic Lovers!

Franz from Italy here to share my latest make with a super lovely Saturated Canary image, coloured 100% with Copics of course!
I found this girl too sweet and as soon as I saw her I thought of  RED, the most Christmas colour of all!



...so RED is her skirt and about all of my card too! 


RED is one of the hardest colours to manage I think, but it can give you lot of satisfaction!
After some attempts, I think I have found the markers combo that works better for me and now I'd love to colour every image in red! Maybe also because Christmas is just around the corner?!!
 

Here is the complete list of Copic Markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11 + R20, R22 for cheeks
Hair: E00, E13, E15, E18
Lips: R20, R22
Outfit/Red: R20, R22, R35, R27, R29, R59
Outfit/White-Grey: W1, W2, W3
Background: C5, BV23, 0



 Thank you all for reading,
 All my warmest wishes :)
Franz.

1 comment:

Tina Goodwin said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is phenomenal. I especially love the way her tights look. Very real looking.