Followers

Friday, December 25, 2015

Majken 4

Hi you all! It's Christina again, my turn to show up here in the Blog!

 It's the 26th of December and Christmas is almost over. Have you survived? Did you get any fun presents? I for one, am having a well deserved break from work, spending the days with my family. It´s quite lovely and I have some time to colour. Not Christmas cards though....

Remember I made a card for an 8 year old girl, earlier this fall. Her name was Fredrika. Well this card is for her little sister who turned 4 at the same time.


The image is from hÄnglar & stÄnglar - a former Swedish Company.



All the design papers are from Maja Design.

I have used
Skin E04-11-02-YR00-000
Hair E51-53-23-YR23
Dress R(87)-85-83-81
Shoes E74-71-70

Have a nice Boxing day!

No comments: