Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tutorial - coloring bricks

Hi you all!

It's Christina and today it's my turn to show a tutorial. I have really thought about this one and tried to come up with a good idea. The other day, when I was colouring a stamp for a Christmas card it hit me. I can make a tutorial of how to colour a brick wall. Or in my case - a brick chimney.

I had an idea of Santa going down the chimney or should I say - getting stuck going down.



I have masked two Magnolia stamps together as you can see below.



 Instead of showing you picture by picture how I have made my tutorial I made a little movie.


My first one ever when I colour. I was a bit nervous. I wanted the bricks to have that rough way of looking, filthy and old. I got some editing help with my film from my daughter. We took away all the background noise (otherwise you would hear my husband doing Spanish with my son ;) ) and we sped it up a bit. Hope you will enjoy it.

Here is the final result:


I have used the following pens:

Bricks E19-17-15-13-43-W7
Boots W9-8-7 / Y26
Snow N2-1-0-BG70
Shadow C6-4-2-0-00

That's all from me! Have a nice week!

Hugs Christina



No comments: