Followers

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hades, Saint Seiya fan art, by Suki Manga Art

Dear Copic friends, today I will show you my fan art inspired in Hades, from Saint Seiya (Masami Kurumada).

Do you like Greek mythology? I love it  <3

In Saint Seiya, as in the Greek mythology, Hades is the Underworld God, and as such, incarnates into a human being.

Hades is the son of Kronos and Rhea.

 Every 243 years Hades can enter the world of humans, and fight against Athena for control over the world. 

I hope you like my own version ^_^




To create this illustration I used these Copic colours:

Skin: E000 - E00 - E21
Hair: V15 -V09 - BV08 - V12
Eyes: G14 - BG49 - BG09
Armour: C7 - C5 - C3 - 100 - BV25
Background: 100 - Blender - W9 - BV08 - V09 - E04


See you soon!

 (^o^)/  bye!


Suki Manga Art






1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow this image is awesome and your colouring is unbelievable. Would so love to colour this if I got it half as good I would be chuffed